St John Real Estate: Should I Rent or Buy?
St John real estate rentals can change the way you vacation. Believe it or not, there are still people who only think of staying in hotels when they are on vacation. For a truly relaxing adventure, renting a house or a condo is a must, especially if you have children who need room to run and play. You can even consider buying a St John home to allow you to own a piece of this beautiful island.
- Renting or buying a house gives you more space for children to entertain themselves and for you to have a place to call your own. You will not all be cramped into one or two small rooms with people all around you.
- Any family who has a person with special needs who may be loud would be more relaxed in a home where they do not have to worry about their family member disturbing others.
- You can eat meals in the home instead of having to go out for each one. Going out to eat is fun, but three meals a day for a week’s vacation can get old pretty quickly, especially if you have children who just want a bowl of cereal and to go to the beach!
- You may be able to choose a home that is right on the beach and what could be better than that? Your own private bathroom instead of a public one and a place to grab a snack instead of dragging food and coolers to the beach. One adult can take tired little ones home while other adults enjoy the sun and keep an eye on the older children.
- Everything is included in your home. All of the household items you may need will be included in the price (but you should always read the fine print of your contract to be sure). If you buy, you can even leave clothes in your home for your visits.
- For large family vacations, a beach villa could be a lot less expensive than hotel rooms for each family. Plus, you will have plenty of space to lounge around and visit while the children play. Each couple could have their own room, while the children can room together for even more fun.
- You can choose a romantic cottage with beautiful mountain views for a private getaway. On St John, you can stay in the mountains, but be on the beach in just a few minutes. You will have the best of both worlds.
- You will be able to find a house that is close to all of the activities you want to do, whether it is hiking, golfing or just hanging at the beach.
If you are planning a trip to St John, be sure to check out all of the available real estate to rent. It is not as expensive as you may believe and the conveniences of staying in a home are well worth it. Your family will love helping you choose the perfect home for your vacation!