The Top 6 Reasons You Invest in a St John Vacation Home
You need to buy a St John vacation home. Taking a vacation relieves the stress we all face each day, but many people say the time it takes to plan a vacation is too stressful. How wonderful would it be if your vacation was always planned? If you could just take off and fly to a beautiful island where everything you need is waiting for you? That is exactly what happens when you have a St John vacation home. If you need even more reasons to purchase a vacation home, check out our list below.
- Finding a St John vacation home is surprisingly easy. The choices are varied, from small cottage to a large home, and the prices are very reasonable. Before you begin your search, decide what is really important to you in a vacation home. Do you want enough room for extended family and friends or a small, quiet getaway for romance? Do you want beach-side or a pool? The more you can tell your realtor, the easier it will be to discover your St John vacation home!
- The beaches are reason enough to want to have a St John vacation home! Trunk Bay is the most popular beach and offers an amazing snorkeling trail with underwater signs that explain what you may seen as you explore the area. All of the beaches on the island are gorgeous and many offer amenities, such as snack bars and equipment rental. Of course, if you have a home on the island, you will be able to use your own equipment!
- Pastory Gardens is another reason to have a St John vacation home. Besides having a beautiful botanical garden, there are more than 50 putting greens and an 18-hole miniature golf course for you to enjoy. A restaurant is also located in the gardens.
- If you love history, St John has plenty for you to explore. The Annaberg Sugar Plantation Ruins allows visitors to see what life in the 1780’s was like. Sugar, rum and molasses were produced on this site and there are ruins of an old windmill to explore. Volunteers also give demonstrations on what life on a sugar plantation was like.
- For those who love ancient history, St John offers the chance to see petroglyph rock carvings. Even children are amazed by the drawings on the rocks. Everyone who visits cannot help but be in awe of the carvings made by people so long ago.
- Even though water activities are the first thing people think about when considering a St John vacation home, there are many land activities for the whole family to enjoy. From horseback riding, bicycling, hiking and shopping, there is plenty to do when everyone is tired of the beach.
A St John vacation home can be a dream come true for you and your family. Talk to a real estate agent and see just how easily you can purchase your new vacation home.